1. Are current DHL employees eligible to apply?
Yes, the DHL apprenticeship programme is open to internal employees as well as external candidates
2. I am having technical difficulties with submitting my application - who should I contact?
Please email email@example.com with details of the issue you are facing and we will respond with some instructions on how to rectify this.
3. What is the process for obtaining a job with DHL at the end of the programme?
All apprenticeship roles are full time, permanent positions for the duration of the programme.
4. Do you have to be between 16-24 to qualify to go onto an apprenticeship?
No, the DHL apprenticeship programme is open to anyone of any age whether you are new into the world of work, or looking for a career change - an apprenticeship can work for you!
5. If I don’t have any official qualifications, can I start an apprenticeship
Yes, in order to go onto an apprenticeship programme you must evidence GCSE (or equivalent) Maths, English and ICT. If you do not have these, you can still apply however functional skills will be incorporated into the programme.
6. What level of apprenticeship is right for me?
Depending the qualifications you currently hold will indicate which level of apprenticeship you should apply for.
7. Does an apprentice have to have one or two days a week to go to college?
Apprenticeships must involve at least 20% off job training, this is an essential part of the apprenticeship and must take place during employed time. How the off job training will be delivered depends on the apprenticeship programme and the training provider. It will be agreed with the apprenticeship team, the line manager and the training provider.
8. Are the apprentices paid the National Apprenticeship wage?
The minimum we pay for all apprentices is the National Minimum Wage
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for in this section, or the other pages on the website, please do not hesitate to contact one of the Apprenticeship Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.